Karnataka Driver Scheme 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief Fund Details for Taxi, Auto Driver Apply Online
- 1 Karnataka Driver Scheme 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief Fund Details for Taxi, Auto Driver Apply Online
- 2 Rs 5000 Karnataka Driver Scheme
Jay hind Friends, Today I will provide the information about Karnataka Driver Scheme 5000
The Karnataka Government announce “Karnataka Driver Scheme 5000”.
you already know that Due to Covid-19 pestilence Entire country is the lockdown.
Many people’s income is shut down because of This COVID-10 Pestilence lockdown.
Karnataka Government announced the help of those people whose business struct through COVID-19 Pestilence.
In this article, I will share to you the information about the Karnataka Driver scheme 5000.
you want to get the benefit of this scheme then you must need to follow the step which I mention here.
And Also you will find the benefit of Karnataka Driver scheme.
Rs 5000 Karnataka Driver Scheme
The Karnataka Government announced The Driver Scheme on this Wednesday.
Karnataka Government will spend the 1600 CAROR fund to establish this scheme.
While launching this scheme, The CM of Karnataka is announced that this scheme is to cover certain people like ranchers, bloom producers, washermen, auto rickshaw and cab drivers, MSMEs, enormous enterprises, weavers, building labourers and hairstylists.
The government is additionally announced an 11 per cent quotation commitment climb, which is notwithstanding the six per cent described in the economic plan.
Details Of Karnataka Driver Scheme 5000
|Name||Karnataka 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||The benefits of Rs 5000|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other|
Presently candidates are qualified to apply for the Karnataka driver scheme:-
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Flower Growers,
- Auto Driver
- Cab Driver
- Taxi Driver
What is the main benefit of Karnataka Driver Scheme?
The Karnataka Government announced the scheme of Karnataka Driver Scheme.
The reasons behind the launch of this scheme are Due to lock down many people are financial suffering.
The Karnataka Government launched this scheme for those people whose business is stopped due to lockdown.
More on Karnataka State Chief Minister said that “we must help all of the poor farmers in Karnataka state of lockdown and also added that we must buy vegetable and fruits at the correct rate. So Farmer can also live the Happylife without any financial crises.”
Advantages Of Karnataka 5000 Rs Scheme
- There are various advantages of this scheme which will propel by the Karnataka Government.
- The Karnataka government revealed a commercial boost package worth Rs 1610 crore.
- As an element of the package, the council has determined to pay Rs 25,000 for individual hectare up to a destination of one hectare.
- Sixty thousand washermen (dhobis) and 2,30,000 hairstylists would furthermore be provided with a one-time amount of Rs 5,000.
- 7.75 lakh auto rickshaw and cab drivers will be awarded Rs 5,000 respectively as a one-time proposal.
- Month solidified prices of power measures for MSMEs will be suspended for two months.
- Power purchasers, all things thought, would be given motivators and concessions on the off chance that they cover the cost in time.
- No potential relationships would not be withdrawn until the close of June for consumers who have not functioned care of their tabs.
- Weavers moreover were presented a package with Rs 109 crore including separate for weavers’ agreement waiver policies.
- Over54,000 handloom weavers in the kingdom would get Rs 2,000 respectively as a one-time device.
- 15.80 lakh registered composing labourers in the country would get Rs 5,000 respectively as a one-time proposal.
How to Apply the Karnataka Driver 5000 scheme online?
The Chief Minister of Karnataka state newly started this scheme in Press Conference.
when the state of Karnatak Government will announce the official website then I will put the official link here.
It is maybe possible This scheme link will be placed on the Karnatka Government Official website.